Our Five Pledges for Haringey
- Deliver at least a thousand new council homes at council rents by 2022, and build our own housing on our own land.
- Extend Council Tax Relief to 100% for our least well-off residents, whilst making council tax and other council charges fairer.
- Redesign adult social care and pay all council contracted homecare staff for travel time and the London Living Wage by 2022.
- Establish a Fairness Commission; a borough-wide conversation that will empower Haringey’s residents and communities and inform council decision-making.
- Work with schools to provide a free school meal for every primary school child by 2022.